- Iran is currently under the influence of Venus Mahadasha and Moon Bhukti which will end on 12th June 2012. Then Iran will be under the influence of Mars Bhukti.
- The transiting Rahu is passing through the 8th House of Iran’s country chart.
- The transiting Saturn is passing through its exalted sign in the 7th House of Iran’s country chart.
- The Saturn-Jupiter opposition is influencing 1st House-7th House axis.
- In Hindu new year chart, five planets are placed in the 7th House of war.
14th May 1948
- Israel is currently under the influence of Moon Mahadasha and Mercury Bhukti which will end on 8th July 2013. Then Israel will be under the influence of Ketu Bhukti.
- The transiting Mars is passing through the 12th House (House of destruction and losses) over the natal Mars in retrograde motion.
- The transiting Saturn is aspecting the Dashanath Moon.
- The transiting Rahu is passing through the 3rd House and the transiting Ketu is moving over the ascendant Lord Mercury.
- The Saturn-Jupiter opposition is influencing the 2nd House-8th House axis of Israel’s country chart and also covering the natal Rahu-Ketu axis.
- In Hindu new year chart (year 2011) of Israel, Mars is placed in the 7th House of war and all the malefic planets covering the Kendra.
- In Hindu New Year chart of 2012, Mars is placed in the ascendant. Also, 8th House and its Lord are under severe afflictions.
Iran will face widespread economic and security implications due to sanctions. Still, Iran will continue with its nuclear program. That might create factions within the country, and it shall also affect Iran’s relationship with Israel.
Israel’s relations with its neighbouring countries and particularly with Iran may deteriorate further. Israel will face serious threat from terrorist organisations like Hezbollah and Hamas. The period till mid-June 2012 looks extremely sensitive, as its hostile neighbouring countries including Iran may increase anti-Israel propaganda. Israel looks set to react aggressively against Iran and adopt apolicy of ‘Hot Pursuit’. It may result in yet another conflict between Israel, Iran and the Arab world. However, chances of a full-fledged war are very feeble, but tensions between Iran and Israel may escalate to the extent of war-like situations.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team