A highly respected economist and politician, the 13th Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh has been holding the PMO for the last 9 years. The economic policies that he introduced in 1991 and thereafter to save India from financial crisis are a testimony to his calibre, skills and wisdom. In 2004, the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) won the general elections and Dr. Singh was given the duty to lead India. Under his leadership, the economic growth and reforms were quite visible. The UPA was re-elected in the following general elections, and Dr. Manmohan Singh was once again entrusted with the responsibility of guiding India to progress and power. Thus, he became the only Prime Minister after Jawaharlal Nehru to return to power after completing a full five-year term.
But the power and the position have brought him severe criticism and tough challenges from all corners, to say the least. Besides, the changing dynamics in the Indian political system have made things even more challenging for him. Ganesha analyses the planetary positions in Dr. Manmohan Singh’s Surya Kundali, on the occasion of his 80th birthday, and finds out how the road ahead may be for him, especially when the 2014 general elections are just around the corner.
Manmohan Singh’s Surya Kundali
Birth date – 26th September 1932
Birth time – Unknown
Birth place – Jhelum (Pakistan)
Astrological Observations :
- During year ahead, transiting Saturn and Rahu will remain in the 2nd House of Dr. Manmohan Singh’s Surya Kundli.
- Natural benefic Jupiter will be transiting through the 10th House during the first half of 2014. Then it will be transiting over natal Moon through the 11th House of Gains.
- Malefic Ketu will be transiting through the 8th House of Adversities till the end of June 2014. Then, it will be passing through the 7th House.
Astrological Predictions :
- Due to Ketu’s transit through the 8th House, he will have to be extra careful of his public image and it may be slightly difficult for him to maintain stability with his associates or associate parties.
- He may also face problems or disagreements from other influential political class and authorities due to malefic transits of Rahu and Saturn.
- Perhaps, there will be a sense of dissatisfaction in his own political party and also among other alliances about him.
- Dissatisfaction may even grow further due to some other unknown reasons.
- Ganesha notes that the first six months of the year ahead may be very critical for his health. Dr. Manmohan Singh needs to take extra care of his health and energy levels during that particular period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
Disclaimer : Please note that these predictions are meant only for academic and research purposes, and not intended for any other use. The organisation shall not be held responsible/ liable for consequences arising out of interpretation and usage of the same by any individual/ entity in any manner. Also, these predictions have been given by the calculations, purely on the basis of AVAILABLE data.