The Baadshah of Bollywood as he is most famously known as- the charismatic and endearingly charming Shah Rukh Khan is literally the reigning King of Bollywood and holding on to this title for so long is no mean feat at all! With innumerable hit films to his credit and performances that will remain etched in the minds of all cinema-lovers, the King of Romance has been one of the most prominent faces of Indian Cinema in India as well as abroad. He is the most popular Indian actor abroad and his films are watched by people in many countries. In the west, he is recognised as the cultural icon of India! Such is his power and influence. With memorable hits like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Swades, Chak De! India, My Name is Khan amongst the others, Khan also is famous for his ownership of the IPL cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders. Shahrukh is currently busy shooting for Raees and Dilwale, directorial ventures of Rahul Dholakia and Rohit Shetty respectively. His movie Fan is scheduled for release later this year. Ganesha, with the help of his birth-chart gets to the astrological details and predicts how the coming time will be for the stylish actor. Let’s have a look….
Date of Birth :- 02nd November, 1965
Time of Birth :- 02:30 AM
Place of Birth :- Delhi, India
- Jupiter will be transiting through King Khan’s Ascendant House, from 14th July, 2015 onwards.
- This transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Natal Venus, Saturn and his 9th House by 5th, 7th and 9th aspect, respectively.
- Till 1st August 2015, the retrograde Saturn will be transiting over the Stellium of his Natal Mars, Mercury and Ketu.
- Rahu will be transiting through the 2nd House (of finances) and Ketu through the 8th House (of difficulties) in Shahrukh’s Chart, till the end of January 2016.
How will the coming times be for him?
- Post 14th July 2015, Shahrukh Khan’s career, as an actor, is going to pick up pace and performance.
- Jupiter’s transit in Leo, which is Shahrukh’s Ascendant Sign, is going to be highly favourable for Khan’s upcoming projects, some of which happen to be Fan, Raees and Dilwale. His performances in these movies may get win him a plenty of acclaim, and with this, his success shall scale new heights.
- Shahrukh’s luck and fortune will also favour him, after this time, due to Jupiter’s positive influence.
- However, Khan should avoid taking financial risks, before January 2016, as Rahu’s ongoing transit, through the 2nd House (of finances) in his Chart, till Jan end, is unfavourable.
- For any monetary or other investments, time is not good till January 2016 for Khan. His investments may not give him desired financial rewards till then.
- King Khan, a father of three, will be able to spend quality time with family (wife and kids) till August 2016, as the transiting Jupiter will be aspecting the 5th House and the 7th House of his Chart. He may also go on long distance leisure trips with his family.
- He will, however, have to keep a safe distance from controversies till 1st August 2015.
- Ganesha further notes that Shahrukh will have to be very cautious in health matters. Some sudden illness or health issues may cause him trouble.
- His international image may get a further boost from February 2016 onwards, owing to Rahu’s entry into his Ascendant Sign.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead for Shahrukh Khan.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team