Saket Chaudhary, the director of the surprise hit of year 2006 Pyaar ke Side Effects, brings an anticipated squeal – Shaadi ke Side Effects. Ace actors Farhan Akhtar and Vidya Balan have teamed up for the first time for this romcom, playing the memorable characters Sid and Trisha, respectively. The self-explanatory title tells us what the film is all about, needless to say the married will be able to relate with the story quite well! The soundtrack of Shaadi ke Side Effects has been composed by Pritam. However, the music has failed to create buzz and the trailer too has met with some criticism. In this context, the performance of the actors and storyline will play a major role in attracting the audiences to the theatres. The film also stars actors like Ram Kapoor, Vir Das and Gautami Kapoor.
It will be interesting to see how the audiences respond to Shaadi ke Side Effects. Since the film stars Farhan Akhtar and Vidya Balan, the expectations are quite high already. Ganesha analyses the release time chart of Shaadi ke Side Effects and tells us how this film will fare at the box-office.
‘Shaadi ke Side effects’ Release Time Chart
- Ganesha observes that film is going to release with Aries Ascendant.
- There is an exchange between Lord of the 10th House, Saturn, and Lord of the 7th House, Venus.
- Moon and Venus are in conjunction with retrograde Mercury in the 10th House.
- Sun, the Lord of the 5th House of Performance aspects the 5th House.
- Venus, the Lord of the 2nd House Finance, is placed in the 10th House.
- Considering the planetary positions, Ganesha feels that Shaadi ke Side Effects is going to receive warm welcome at box office. It may not necessarily open full house in every territory but opening will be with more than 60 % occupancy across the country.
- Performance of the lead actors/actresses will be good as the Lord of the 5th House, Sun, aspects the 5th House of Performance.
- Songs may not be very catchy or may not become very popular.
- However, the storyline will be appreciated, feels Ganesha.
- The movie is also likely to do well due to word of mouth, feels Ganesha.
- Overall business of the movie will be better than average, says Ganesha.
Are you facing troubles in your marriage? Get 100% personalised and reliable advice from our expert astrologers. Avail Marital Problems report and find the much-needed solutions.
The GaneshaSpeaks Team
Your may also like to read: