Pritam Chakraborty has been one of India’s most popular and loved contemporary music-makers and he has hit a purple patch in his career, delivering one hit after another. His compositions in the upcoming film Dilwale have already got tremendous response from music lovers across the length and breadth of the country, and is being anticipated with bated breath. Particularly, his composition Gerua, picturised on Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol, has already become a roaring hit. Will his good run continue in the upcoming year, or will he hit a lean patch? Ganesha takes a keen look at his horoscope to find out…
Date of birth: 14th June, 1971
Birth Time: Not Known
Place of Birth: Calcutta, West Bengal, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
How will the year ahead be for the talented Music composer?
Important astrological observations:
- Swagruhi Venus in Taurus makes him a good artist. Venus Saturn conjunction in Taurus also blesses him with the same quality.
- Saturn will be transiting over his Jupiter in Scorpio, and it will be aspecting his Mars and Rahu in Capricorn. It will also be aspecitng his Sun, Mercury, Venus and Saturn in Taurus, during the entire year ahead.
- Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his Mars and Rahu, it will also be aspecting the planets posited with the Sun, post 11th August, 2016.
- Pritam Chakraborty will be severely under the negative influence of transiting Saturn in his chart.
- He may give his performance to his satisfaction but may not be able to live up to the expectations of his fans.
- He may have to struggle hard to get offers for composing songs for new movies, till 11th August, 2016.
- He will be performing well post this period but still the appreciation from the audience may be lacking as per his wish, especially compared to his talent.
- His health may not support his creativity during the above lean period. He may have to concentrate hard on composing songs and on his creativity, besides looking after his health.
- He may find people around him maintaining a distance with him and he not be happy with their attitude.
- On the whole, he may experience an average year vis-a-vis his career. However, he will be relaxed and be able to keep himself busy/active post the period mentioned above, feels Ganesha.
Ganesha wishes good luck and bright future ahead to Pritam Chakraborty.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team