Paresh Rawal is one of the tallest figures in the world of Comedy and Power-Packed performances in the Indian Film Industry! He has always lived the roles that he has got, rather than enacting that role, and due to his amazing Genius, he has won a lot of recognition and fame in Bollywood. He will now be seen in the much-awaited Welcome Back – the Sequel of the 2007 multi-starrer super-entertaining film- Welcome. He will be seen in an important role, and everyone is eagerly awaiting to see their favourite entertainer having them in splits. But as always, Ganesha can let you know how your choicest celebrity will fare in the movie that you are waiting for. So, check out what Ganesha foresees about Paresh – one of the biggest Stalwarts in the Film Industry…
Date of Birth :- 30th May, 1950
Time of Birth :- Not known
Place of Birth :- Kalol, Gujarat, India
Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.
How well will he be appreciated in Welcome back?
- On the day of this movie’s release, Jupiter and Sun will be transiting over his natal Saturn, forming opposition with natal Jupiter. Transiting Jupiter will be aspecting his natal Venus and Mercury.
- Moon will be transiting over his natal Sun.
- Considering points mentioned above, Ganesha feels that his performance in this movie will be highly appreciated by the audience.
- Transiting Mercury will be exalted in the 5th house of his solar chart so people will like his dialogue delivery too.
- So, Ganesha feels that, as always, Paresh Rawal will entertain the audiences to the hilt!
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Paresh Rawal and also for his new film Welcome Back.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team