The much anticipated and hyped ‘Hero’, directed by Nikhil Advani releases on 11th September. The movie, as already known by all, is a remake of the 1983 Jackie Shroff starrer with the same name. The movie will see the silver-screen debuts of the starlets – Sooraj Pancholi (Son of Bollywood actor Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab) and Athiya Shetty (the pretty daughter of Suniel Shetty) and the powerful Salman Khan has taken up on himself to launch these newbies! Directed by Subhash Ghai and Salman Khan himself, this film promises to be a thoroughly entertaining romantic-action film. Before the release of the much awaited film, Ganesha, with the help of Astrology, predicts how the movie will fare at the Box-office and what may be the reviews of the audiences. Take a look at the exclusive Astrological Forecast…
“Hero” movie forecast
11 September, 2015
Main Territory Mumbai, Maharashtra
Release time chart
- Lord of the 10th House Mercury is placed in the Ascendant in it’s sign of exaltation. It is placed along with Rahu.
- Mars is debilitated thus weak, placed with Venus in the 11th House.
- Sun, Jupiter and Moon are in the 12th House of release time chart.
- Sun is Swagruhi.
- Moon will transit over Jupiter, Sun, Rahu and Mercury during initial days of the release.
- Ganesha feels that Hero will have a good opening at box office. Mercury is exalted so it’s going to attract youngsters.
- Some songs of this movie are likely to become popular.
- First weekend business will be good but Ganesha does not foresee the movie receiving overwhelming response.
- After the weekend, the film’s business is likely to drop.
- Performance of the lead characters may not garner rave reviews, but they will be noticed by the audiences for sure, assures Ganesha.
- This movie may do good business abroad and it will connect well with the youth, foresees Ganesha.
- Overall business of the movie will be better than average, concludes Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,