Promising to bring its audiences a complete package of entertainment, love, fun, masti and, obviously, loads of action, the new Bollywood entertainer Action Jackson or AJ stars the talented and versatile Ajay Devgann in a triple role. Well, Ajay Devgann is a plenty of intensity, drama and, if he tries, comedy, when playing just 1 character act in a film. And, when you treble that dose, and add the jhatkas and phatakas of two of the freshest faces of the contemporary Bollywood, you can be sure get an eclectic and amusing mix. The vivacious Sonakshi Sinha and the very pretty Yami Gautam comprise the female leads in this movie, directed by the ace-dancer Prabhu Deva. The movie, which claims to be a ‘hatke romance’, is rumoured to have the cameos by Prabhu Deva, Salman Khan and Shahid Kapoor, among others.
Will AJ really be able to strike a chord with the Hindi film viewers, who already seem to have had a very low dose of real entertainment in the last few months? Ganesha looks at the Release Time Chart of Action Jackson to predict the way ahead –
Action Jackson’s Release Time Chart
- Ganesha notes that the film Action Jackson is releasing with a Sagittarius Ascendant. And, the Lord of the Ascendant, Jupiter is placed in the 8th House of the Release Chart.
- Mars is exalted in the 2nd House of this Chart.
- However, there are four planets posited in the 12th House, the House in a Chart that signifies loss.
- The Moon is exalted in the 6th House – the House of daily earnings and employment.
- The malefic planet Rahu, however, is placed in the 10th House (of success) in this Chart.
- Considering all the points mentioned above, Ganesha strongly feels that ‘Action Jackson’ may only have an average or better than average opening at the box office.
- This film is going to open better in the Northern territories, feels Ganesha.
- The first weekend’s business for the film may be little better, as the transiting Moon will be approaching the exalted Jupiter in the film’s Release Time chart.
- The exalted Mars in the Release Time Chart indicates that title of the movie is very apt. The action sequences and thus, the charm for the movie due to this factor, shall be pretty strong.
- However, if we look at the probable overall business of the movie, the planets indicate that it will not be more than above average, as there are four planets placed the 12th House of Losses in the Chart.
- Ganesha feels that this movie, however, is likely to do well abroad.
Good luck to the cast and crew of the film. May Lord Ganesha bless everyone.
Bhavesh N. Pattni
The GaneshaSpeaks Team