Kumar Mangalam Birla is the chairman of the Aditya Birla Group, India’s third largest business group. He was catapulted as the boss of the conglomerate at the age of 28 in 1995 after the sudden death of his father, Aditya Birla. Doubts were raised about his ability to lead the group with varied interests in textile and garments, cement, aluminum, fertilizers etc. However, under his able leadership, the group has expanded into new sectors including telecom, software and BPO while consolidating its position in existing businesses. The group employs more that 130,000 people, and has a total turnover of $40 billion with operations in more than 40 countries. Mangalam was recently in the news for purchasing the Jatia House in Malabhar Hills, Mumbai, for Rs 425 crore, making it the most expensive bungalow in the country.
Date of Birth: 14th June , 1967
Time of Birth: Not Known
Place of Birth: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Owing to the absence of the credible Birth Time, following predictions have
been created, basis a Solar Horoscope/ Chart.
Important astrological observations:
- Jupiter will be aspecting his Natal Rahu till 11th August, 2016, in his Solar Chart.
- Rahu will be transiting over his Mars, and Ketu will be transiting over his Saturn till January, 2016.
- Saturn will be aspecting his Natal Sun during the entire year ahead.
How is the path ahead going to be for the illustrious business heavyweight of India?
- Ganesha finds that the current planetary transits indicate that Kumar Mangalam will have to focus on expanding customer base, among other things.
- Mangalam will have to be very careful about overseas business dealings till January, 2016, as there is a danger that he may become over-confidant and his group of companies may suffer because of it. He will not only have to maintain existing relations, but will also have to build new ones during this phase.
- Internal management of his business will also need close monitoring, as certain unscrupulous elements may try to take advantage of inherent loopholes in the system.
- However, after January 2016, he is likely to reap the rewards of his business policies, techniques and experience. The Birla group of companies will start making progress as per his planning and desire in the year ahead.
- The transit of Rahu-Ketu in his Solar Chart, though, may pose obstacles in his path, and slow down his progress.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Kumar Mangalam Birla.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team